Sunday, February 8, 2009

Orgasms

It all started when i start getting a little Bord with my boyfriend in bed ....

i wanted to have that beautiful haven where people and sex come together.

so i started searching for things on the Internet that could get the spice back between us. don't get me wrong he is good but sometimes you need a new thing so i found the the HGV

The best thing about it that he could wear it then the vibration of the ring will be transferred to his penis then in to my G Spot. am pretty sure he would like that.

as long as he could satisfy me i don't think it will be a problem.... so we tried it after 2 hours talking about since he felt that he is not satisfying me in bed. I tried to explain this is not because he is not doing good its just something new to try....

We actually went with it and tried it. It was very nice feeling,it did hit my perfect G spot and it did satisfy him.

Hot G Vibe always offers the best innovative sex toys and vibrating cock rings, designed specifically for you to increase sexual pleasures for your and your partner. The Hot G Vibe sex toy product line includes a variety of flavoured lubricants, sexual massage oils, vibrating cock rings and condoms which help to enhance your sex life and unleash new pleasures in your bedroom. will such a product you will never find it on any Online sex shop...

No comments: